Yoga keeps the body strong and flexible as well as relieves stress which is very important for everyday life. 01 – How often do you think about any other thing except yoga poses when someone speaks of yoga? Most of the time, stretching over a Yoga asanas and postures keep both body and mind active. Today we are going to tell about two yogasana here, Bhadrasana and Supta Padmasana, both of them are very important yogasana.
How to do Bhadrasana: Benefits of Bhadrasana
Bhadrasana is the posture of meditation. Its practice helps in reducing anxiety and stress. By doing this, concentration increases and it is beneficial in calming the mind. If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Meaning of Bhadrasana:
Bhadrasana is derived from the Sanskrit word. It can be understood by dividing it into two parts, Bhadra means coolness, peace and humility etc. Asana means posture or shape. This posture is called Gracious Pose in English.
Easy way of Bhadrasana:
If there is difficulty in keeping the thighs on the ground after doing Bhadrasana, then you can support the pillow by keeping the thighs down.
- This asana should be done in the morning on an empty stomach.
- While doing the asana, keep breathing in and out normally and do not rush while doing the asana.
- After practicing it, gradually increase the time limit.
- Continuous practice of this asana provides benefits in curing problems related to the digestive system.
- By doing Bhadrasana, the knees and hips are stretched, due to which the knees and hips become strong.
- Practicing this asana helps in increasing peace and concentration of the mind as well as reduces stress and anxiety.
- This asana is beneficial for the eyes.
- It is beneficial in reducing the problem of menstruation in women.
- Asana benefits for pregnant women.
What is Supta Padmasana
In Supta Padmasana, the word sleep means “lying” or “sleeping”. To perform this asana, it is done by lying on the back while sitting in Padmasana. That’s why it is called Supta Padmasana. This asana is a way to advance Padmasana. If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
There are many benefits of doing Supta Padmasana, such as stretch occurs in the knee, waist, reed bone and chest etc., due to which the body becomes flexible and strong.
How to do Supta Padmasana:
- To do Supta Padmasana, you sit in Sukhasana by laying a yoga mat or mat.
- Now place the toes of both the feet alternately on the thigh, this posture is called Padmasana.
- After sitting in Padmasana, take and release the breath normally.
- focus the attention.
- Then, taking the support of the elbows of your hands, lie down on your back.
- Keep both the hands directly above the head on the ground or can also be placed on the thigh.
- In this state, stabilize the body for 15 to 20 seconds and keep inhaling and exhaling.
- Slowly get up with the help of hands and sit again in Sukhasana.
- This asana can be repeated 2 to 3 times.
Who should not do Supta Padmasana?
- People who have any kind of serious problem or disease should not do this asana.
- While doing this asana, there is a strain in the knee or stomach, so those people who have any kind of serious diseases or pain in their knees or stomach should not do it.
- If there is severe pain in the back or shoulder, then do not do this asana.
- It should not be done in heart related problems.
Precautions of Supta Padmasana-
- Those who are starting Supta Padmasana should not do it in haste or force.
- If there is any problem while doing this asana, then you should do it under the supervision of a yoga expert.
- While doing this asana, keep the breath normal.
- While lying back, take the support of your hands.
Benefits of Supta Padmasana:
- By doing Supta Padmasana, there is a pull on the knees, stomach, waist, chest and back, due to which the blood pressure of the body is balanced.
- Knees, back, waist and chest become strong and flexible by the practice of this asana.
- Keeps away the problems of gas, acidity and constipation.
- It helps in reducing belly fat by stretching the abdomen.
- Makes the digestive system healthy and strong.
- Muscles get benefited by continuous practice of this asana.
- Sit as a 01 – How often do you think about any other thing except yoga poses when someone speaks of yoga? Most of the time, stretching over a yoga position on a yoga mat and keep together with your legs straight by joining them in forwarding front.
- Straighten the back shoulders and neck and keep breathing in and out generally. This pose is called Dandasana.
- While respiring, bend your knees and join the soles together.
- Gradually bring the feet near the Muladhara.
- Now join your hands together and hold the claws.
- Keep the body stable in this posture for some time and keep breathing and exhaling normally. And then come back to normal.
Answer: This asana can be cleaned in the morning but it is necessary to have empty stomach.
Bhadrasana is a meditation posture, which has no time limit, you can do this asana more or less as per your convenience.
- If you have severe pain in the knee or hip, then this asana should not be done.
- There is a problem like surgery or swelling in the stomach? then the asana should not be done.
- Feel is severe pain in the spine? then do not do this asana.
- Is there any serious disease in the bod? do this asana only under the advice of a doctor or under the supervision of a 01 – How often do you think about any other thing except yoga poses when someone speaks of yoga? Most of the time, stretching over a yoga expert.
- If there is any problem after doing this asana, then do it only under the supervision of a 01 – How often do you think about any other thing except yoga poses when someone speaks of yoga? Most of the time, stretching over a yoga expert.