Tricks To Relieve Sensitive Teeth is very important, so you won’t experience excruciating pain when biting an ice cream or drinking hot and cold water.
Do you often feel tooth pain when biting into contact with ice cream or hot and cold drinks? If you did, maybe you suffer from sensitive teeth. Don’t worry because this condition can affect anyone. However, the majority happen to people in the age range 20 to 30-year, primarily women. They generally feel there is a mild shock in the teeth that cause extreme discomfort for a moment.
Dental aesthetic doctors, Karishma Jaradi, said, “This issue can occur in one or more teeth triggered by food and drinks hot, cold, sweet, or sour. Even the cold air. Sense of pain can strike sharply to the nerve endings of your teeth.” He said as quoted by the Times of India.
Brushing your teeth too hard can also be the cause of sensitive teeth. If you experience symptoms of sensitive teeth, visiting a dentist is the best solution. However, there is a quick way as an alternative to relieve sensitive teeth. Here are some solutions to help you relieve sensitive teeth:
7 Tricks To Relieve Sensitive Teeth
1. Use a fluffy toothbrush can help relieve sensitive teeth because it gives less pressure when brushing teeth.
2. Use a special toothpaste for sensitive teeth recommended by dentists to help reduce your tooth sensitivity gradually.
3. Refrain from using alcohol-based mouthwash that is freely available on the market, because it tends to damage the teeth. Stop using alcohol-based mouthwash could also help relieve sensitive teeth.
4. Avoid eating highly acidic foods, red meat, and spicy foods to relieve sensitive teeth.
5. Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride also helps to relieve sensitive teeth.
6. Avoid foods and beverages that trigger tooth sensitivity, such as ice cream, hot drinks, or too cold drinks.
7. Visiting the dentist regularly and consult with them may help to relieve sensitive teeth.