Crying Baby Reasons and Facts?
My first words of advice to every parent or carer faced with their Baby Suddenly Crying Hysterically- PLEASE RELAX.
It’s in a baby’s nature to cry easily- It’s almost as if babies are universally primed with the ‘cry baby cry’ gene. Of course it’s your baby’s only way of catching your attention, isn’t it?
The commonest reasons for baby crying are entirely harmless although it’s important to remain alert for possible serious problems. Here’s an approach everyone can adopt in dealing with a Baby Suddenly Crying Hysterically reason….
Common things being commoner, ask yourself these 4 questions.-
* Is my baby hungry? – This is by far the commonest Baby Suddenly Crying Hysterically Reasons. See baby feeding advice for more information.
* Is my baby sleepy or tired? Please read my advice on baby sleep.
* Does the baby need a nappy change? Babies are generally intolerant to wet/soiled nappies and demand immediate attention to have them changed. Simple Nappy Changing advice is all that you need
* Is my baby UNWELL/in PAIN/in DISCOMFORT?
This is often the difficult and challenging bit for everyone caring for a baby to recognize. Read on and use these basic and simple rules to know if your little one is really unwell and needing help.
– FEVER in the first few weeks of life suggests the need for immediate attention by a medical professional. The cause might well be minor, like a viral infection but most Pediatricians would advice caution against merely observing such young babies at home.
-The risk of serious infection(bacterial infection) is statistically the highest in this age group than at any other. Another common cause for an apparent fever in a baby is a warm environment or excessive or inappropriate clothing. Parents need to give attention to the room temperature and to the baby’s dress and bedding in order to keep it safe and comfortable for the known about Baby Suddenly Crying Hysterically. Please read this guide to room temperature and bedding. – In general lookout for symptoms like poor feeding, lethargy, irritability, inconsolable crying and vitally fever as explained above. Any of these symptoms warrant an assessment by a medical professional. Beside doctors, midwives and health visitors too are generally good at spotting a sick baby.
INTERESTING TIDBIT– Did you know that babies get ‘bored’ too? In fact some babies stop crying as soon as they receive some kind of attention!
PRACTICAL TIP– Sleeping position, clothing, bedding & room temperature should be important considerations in all young infants. Although SUDI (sudden unexpected death in an infant), previously called SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), is a rare occurrence it is extremely important that all parents keep the basics right in order to protect their baby’s health and well being.
PRACTICAL TIP About Baby Suddenly Crying Hysterically– Please try not to attribute persistent crying to ‘Baby Colic’(otherwise called the 3-month colic). Colic is common and harmless but has certain features which have to be borne in mind in order to be able to differentiate it from other causes of crying in a baby.